The Mower with More Muscle for Your Money.
The Zee 2 is the best residential mower in its class with big engines, big decks, and big value. No other residential mower gives you more muscle for your money.
- High Horsepower – A 23 horsepower engine from Briggs & Stratton®, Kawasaki®, or Kohler® to power you at up to 3.1 acres per hour.
- Elite Cutting System – Offered in three cutting widths (42″, 48″, and 54″), Elite decks easily process large volumes of grass and provide a more attractive after-cut appearance.
- 7-Stage Deck Height – Allows you to quickly and easily adjust mowing height for different applications.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles – Proven and reliable transmissions with an external oil filter for easier maintenance and extended system life.
- Quick-Lift Lock – Allows you to quickly raise the deck to avoid objects and locks the deck in travel height for transporting and storing.
- Motorcycle Tires – Low profile tires with motorcycle tread provide smoother caster turns.
2342KO 23hp, 42″ Deck (shown)
2348KO 23hp, 48″ Deck
2348BR 23hp, 48″ Deck
2348KW 23hp, 48″ Deck
2354KO 23hp, 54″ Deck
2354BR 23hp, 54″ Deck
2354KW 23hp, 54″ Deck
Stainless Steel – Protects fuel tank from sun and impact damage.
Commercial Forks – Greaseable and lifetime warranty against breakage.
Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800 – Smooth Operation and fully serviceable
Tool Compartment – Convenient storage for drinks, tools, and more
42″, 48″, and 54″ Elite Cutting System – Formed and welded 10 ga deck shell.
*unlimited hour limited residential warranty
|Engine HP||23 HP||23 HP||23 HP||23 HP||23 HP||23 HP||23 HP|
|Engine Make||Kohler® 7000||Kohler® 7000||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Kawakaki® FR||Kohler® 7000||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Kawakaki® FR|
|Transaxle||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800||Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800|
|Acres per Hour||2.4**||2.7**||2.7**||2.7**||3.1**||3.1**||3.1**|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.