The Most Tried and True Zero-Turn In the Industry.
The Silver Eagle was originally conceived as a residential mower, yet proved to withstand rigorous commercial use. Today, the Silver Eagle continues to deliver the same value and performance since its debut over 10 years ago.
- High Horsepower – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX engine up to 27 horsepower or a fuel efficient 27 horsepower Kohler® EFI engine to power you through tough jobs.
- New 72″ Elite X Deck – The 72″ Elite X deck design is now available in the Silver Eagle series and retains the X-blade technology and industry leading blade overlap.
- Mulching Effect – Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
- Proven Drivetrain – Hydro-Gear® pumps and Parker® wheel motors provide a smooth and reliable drive.
- Unique Deck Spindle Package – Our standard commercial spindle with a cooling fan added to reduce the operating temperature of the belt and spindle, and keep the top of the deck clean from debris.
2550KW 25hp, 50″ Deck
2750EFI 27hp, 50″ Deck
2760EFI 27hp, 60″ Deck
2760KW 27hp, 60″ Deck
2772EFI 27hp, 72″ Deck
2772KW 27hp, 72″ Deck (shown)
Springer Forks – Absorbs bumps for smoother ride – standard on 60″ & 72″
Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans – Keep spindles and belts cool.
OCDC – Open and lose the discharge chute on command.
50″ and 60″ Elite X Deck – Cuts all grass types cleanly in any situation.
Pumps & Wheel Motors – Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
*up to 600 hour limited warranty
|Engine HP||25 HP||27 HP||27 HP||27 HP||27 HP||27 HP|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FX||Kohler® EFI||Kawasaki® FX||Kohler® EFI||Kawasaki® FX||Kohler® EFI|
|Pumps||Hydro-Gear® 12cc||Hydro-Gear® 12cc||Hydro-Gear® 12cc||Hydro-Gear® 12cc||Hydro-Gear® 12cc||Hydro-Gear® 12cc|
|Wheel Motors||Parker® DG240||Parker® DG240||Parker® DG240||Parker® DG240||Parker® DG240||Parker® DG240|
|Acres per Hour||4**||4**||5.3**||5.3**||6.4**||6.4**|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.