Commercial Quality at a Residential Price.
The Magnum is the highest quality residential mower in the market, packing speed, power, and performance in a compact sized zero-turn mower.
- X2 Cutting System – Offered in two cutting widths (50″ and 60″), the X2 Deck combines X-Blade Technology with the industry leading 2 inches of blade overlap to ensure every blade of grass is cut cleanly.
- Hydro-Gear® Transaxles – With proven reliability and performance, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 series transaxles feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance and extended operating life expectancy.
- High Horsepower – Choose from a Kawasaki® FS engine up to 24 horsepower or a 25 horsepower engine from Briggs & Stratton® or Kohler® to tackle your toughest mowing jobs.
- Mulching Effect – Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
- Upgrades Available – Accessorize your Magnum by adding the patented OCDC (Operator Controlled Discharge Chute), a set of Springer Forks, or a striping kit.
2250R 22hp, 50″ Deck
2550KO 25hp, 50″ Deck
2550BR 25hp, 50″ Deck
2460R 24hp, 60″ Deck
2560BR 25hp, 60″ Deck
2560KO 25hp, 60″ Deck (shown)
Fuel Sight – Check how much fuel is left in the tank without removing the cap.
X-Blade Technology – Add a twist blade for mulching effect.
Hydrogear®ZT-3200 – Smooth operation and fully serviceable.
Heavy-Duty Spindles – Tried and true design for over 25 years.
50″ and 60″ X2 Cutting Sytem – X-Blade Technology with 2″ blade overlap.
*unlimited hour limited residential warranty
|Engine HP||22 HP||25 HP||25 HP||24 HP||25 HP||25 HP|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FS||Kohler® Confidant||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Kawasaki® FS||Briggs & Stratton® Cyclonic®||Kohler® Confidant|
|Transaxle||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200|
|Acres per Hour||3.7**||3.7**||3.7**||3.9**||3.9**||3.9**|
|Fuel Capacity||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.||4 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.