Heavy-duty Features at a Surprisingly Affordable Price
The Magnum HP provides the best of both worlds: the durability of a commercial mower at a surprisingly non-commercial price point. Highlights include:
- Proven Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX and Kohler® EFI engines for trusted reliability and performance.
- X2 Cutting System – Offered in three cutting widths (44″, 50″, and 60″), the X2 Deck combines X-Blade Technology with the industry leading 2 inches of blade overlap to ensure every blade of grass is cut cleanly.
- Commercial Transmissions – The Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 series transaxles are designed for heavy-duty commercial applications and feature an external oil filter for easier maintenance.
- Complete Discharge Control – Our operator-controlled discharge chute (OCDC) allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
- Total Comfort – The deluxe seat keeps you comfortable all day long with an extra plush cushion design.
2244HP 22hp, 44″ Deck
2250HP 22hp, 50″ Deck (shown)
2750EFI 27hp, 50″ Deck
2460HP 24hp, 60″ Deck
2760EFI 27hp, 60″ Deck
OCDC – Open and close the discharge chute on command.
Heavy-Duty Spindles – Tried and true design for over 25 years.
Foldable ROPS – Keep the operator safe when accessing hillsides.
50″ and 60″ X2 Cutting Sytem – X-Blade Technology with 2″ blade overlap.
Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 – Commercial grade transmission with serviceable filter.
*up to 500 hour limited warranty
|Engine HP||22 HP||22 HP||27 HP||24 HP||27 HP|
|Engine Make||Kawasaki® FX||Kawasaki® FX||Kohler® EFI||Kawasaki® FX||Kohler® EFI|
|Transaxle||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400|
|Acres per Hour||2.8**||3.2**||3.2**||3.9**||3.9**|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.||8 Gal.|
*Taxes, doc fees, finance charges, and other fees may apply. See your local dealer for complete details.
**Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.